The University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture will be hosting its Hemp Products & Animal Health Virtual Conference on May 18-19, 2021.
The conference will include topics such as:
- Current status of hemp and health industry and government policy
- Hemp industry and government policy
- Product processing and quality
- Animal Health including physiological, toxicological and health impacts of CBD
- Hempseed in animal feeding
The virtual event will also include:
- Over 20 expert presenters in the fields of veterinary medicine, animal feeds, toxicology, clinical nutrition, and hemp use.
- 6 Continuing Education Units per day
- and more
This meeting is partially FDA-funded under the competitive small scientific conference grant program.