Hemp is one of the fastest-growing industries in agriculture today. Medicine, superfood, construction material, textile — its applications, and its potential markets, are seemingly endless. But do you have a firm grasp on the techniques and tools you need to develop successful farming systems for growing high-quality hemp? The 2nd annual Advancing Hemp event brings together industry-leading experts and growers who will dive deep into seed selection, soil analysis, crop nutrition, and farming systems. This event is designed for experienced and new hemp growers who want to learn what it takes to increase CBD percentages, boost yields and develop a more profitable, high-quality crop. In addition to providing in-depth insights into the farming practices used by successful hemp growers, the event will offer informative sessions on economic trends as well as the ins and outs of supply chains.
- The Future of Hemp: Kristen Nichols, Hemp Industry Daily editor
- Selecting the Right Seed and Clones: Raymond French, Motherlode Holdings, Enrichment Systems, Aligned Distributing
- Optimizing Plant Nutrition & Soil Health for Hemp: John Kempf, Advancing Eco Agriculture
- Hemp Farming Systems: Gary Reding, Cascades Consulting, LLC
- NEW! Hemp Pest Management: Dr. Whitney Cranshaw, Colorado State University
- Hemp Farmer Perspectives Panel: Gary Chavez, Santa Fe Farms; Kyle Bingham, Bingham Family Organics
- Hemp Consulting Rooms: Find featured presentations suited to your farm’s needs